Friday, December 25, 2009

A gift for friends

Here is a really easy way to share your enjoyment of this holiday season (maybe the year?) with your friends: Your very own "My Life is Christmas" (mlic) text updates.  Simply, something happens to you during the day that confirms that your life is indeed Christmas.  Just send a text to some friends with the story, and finish it off with a good ol' "mlic."

Inspired by other sites that encourage like particaption.  There is one I will not name here, but it's for people who have something really bad and ridiculous happen to them.  I just found out about another called "My Life is Average" (mlia), and there is another I have seen called "My Life is Twilight" (mlit); yes, it does exist, and people participate in it, though I believe it is an internet entity that should not exist.

So, share your Christmas joy with your friends (or annoy them with it) this holiday season, and feel free to create your own acronym categories.  I have already added a "My Life After Moody" (mlam) for my friends to enjoy (or get tired of).

So, the question is, "What is your life?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

had a grand cigar after working out tonight. (mlam)

i still laugh when i think of when you told the girl about (mlit) and she was like 'o my gosh' my life is so like twilight

Jonathan Rosen said...

Dude. It was ridiculous. Your cigar is on the way. Still waiting for someone to share one of my cool beers with...mlam...Woooo!