Thursday, April 16, 2009

Prayer Requests

Just prayer requests this time, in no particular order (can't truly say that though, guess there is somewhat of an order):

- That support funds would continue to come in. God has currently provided $915.00 through generous donations, and I need $3,585.00 more.

- That I would be sensitive to the Spirit's leading and teaching these last 5 1/2 weeks before I leave. I am completely convinced that what I am going to learn and experience during this time is essential to my ministry this summer.

- I would be devoted to prayer. That I would intentionally seek out times of communion with Christ.

- Junior/Senior Banquet is this Friday, and I and the other guys in the group want everything to go smoothly and for the girls to have a wonderful evening.

- Nik and Cory are also raising funds, and they both still need more. Please pray that God would indeed provide for this summer.

- I have a bad cold, and it has affected my energy level, and it makes daily tasks for tiring and annoying.

Thank you for praying. Money moves material goods and services, but prayer moves the sovereign King and Savior of the universe. Thank you.

1 comment:

bleedingdaughter said...

Lord, i thank you for your provision and your peace. we come before you asking for the funds to come in a timely manner, and also, since we are human, that you would bring them soon. i lift jon to you in his sickness; i cast the sickness into your throneroom to dealt with by you. pour out your healing and your rest on him tonight, into all areas of his mind and body. i thank you for the provision you have for all of his team, financially and spiritually. i thank you for the growth that is manifesting itself in him, to be continually poured out for the rest of his ministry, for the rest of his life. i thank you for the beauty of his life, for the joy that is going to be brought through this banquet. please continue to make your strength available to him, and apparent so that he can praise you as adequately as possible. amen.