Thursday, May 7, 2009

A finale. Not the grand finale or the finale, but a finale

A week and a half left of school. Books, papers, finals, Czech prep, all of it is going on.

Answers to prayer:
1. God is providing financially for the interns to go this summer.
2. Papers were finished on time, and I think they are pretty quality.
3. God has provided even more funds for this summer and future ministry with Josiah Venture then I ever could have imagined! There is one special person I need to thank deeply and seriously for her incredibly generous donation. In line with that, I have been very blessed by all of you who have prayed and given to allow me to go this summer and support this ministry and proclaim the gospel.
4. God has provided a place for me to store all my stuff - the garage loft of Paul and Stephanie. They are incredible.

Prayer requests:
1. Please pray that I will be a man of prayer as the internship approaches and throughout it.
2. Tomorrow we will be able to give Katherine a decision point. She can go if she wants to. Pray that God would giver her wisdom and discernment and peace about whatever decision she makes.
3. We may be getting a Czech woman, Martina, on our team this summer. She would be a huge blessing.
4. Please pray for God to provide my sister with enough money to attend Johnson and Wales University in Providence, Rhode Island.
5. Please pray for the believers we will be encouraging and teaching as we travel throughout the Czech this summer. We will be in the cities of Bohumilice, Strakonice, and Tabor.
6. Please pray for the lost we will be preaching the gospel to and building relationships with. Our desire is that many would come to salvation that God may be glorified.
7. Pray that I would get some good solid rest - spiritually and physically

School has been crazy busy this whole semester but especially these last few weeks. I thought I had some stories to tell, but my mind is blank right now. It may be because I'm tired because I know I haven't been leading a completely dull life.

Also, I am stoked to go see Dan Deacon play at The Metro tomorrow night. It's going to be a blast!

No comments: